Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Finds: Summer Sandals, Under $60

It never hurts to have a few sandal options for the summer, especially when you live in the Sunshine State. If you're in the market for some pretty footwear, Target, Charlotte Russe and Piperlime are great resources for affordable options. I was able to locate a wide selection of styles, colors and heel heights. With all the cute dresses I've purchased recently, I'd love to add these sandals to my summer wardrobe.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Enjoy your weekend ladies!
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
..

5 comments:

  1. i love #2 and #7! so pretty! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think #3 is my fav! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your informative writing. Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Women's shoe. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.http://womenfashiononline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha