Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day, Uncle Sam

 (Source)

Today marks the beginning of my four-day weekend. I know I just came back from Europe a week ago, but I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation, if you know what I mean.

I'm headed to the beach in just minutes. Here's the weekend agenda: beach. sleep. beach. eat. beach. fireworks... you get my drift. And, crossing my fingers that I will actually be able to finish reading Bossypants by Tina Fey. Have you read it?

For those celebrating, Happy 4th of July. Have a drink for me ;)

 

*Linking up with the talented Shanna today!
 .

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing 4th of July and extra long weekend! Have fun at the beach, I'm super jealous!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha