Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Strappy Nude Sandals

Is there anything more versatile than a pair of nude sandals? When I realized this was missing from my shoe closet, a light bulb went off in my head. This could possibly be the answer to my frequent shoe crises in the mornings. I wear a lot of color and it is often difficult for me to find the perfect match. The men in our lives may say that we have way too many shoes. But ladies, can you ever have enough options?


/ SPLURGE $80 / ReaLove / Purchase Here /

/ STEAL $30 / Xhilaration Susy Strappy Heel / Purchase Here /

/ STEAL $34 / ENZO Ankle Strap Sandal / Purchase Here /


Bloggers do it better! Summer OOTDs (Outfit of the Days) have never been more complete. These three ladies hit the mark with the addition of the strappy nude:

/ BLOGGERS / a / b / c

Does a strappy nude sandal sit in your shoe closet?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes!! I love Steve Madden :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ones from Target! I have a pair of nude chunkier sandals, but nothing as dainty and pretty as these! Good thing I'm hitting up Target this afternoon. ;)

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I need to make a visit STAT! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I love the Target ones. I need to get a pair like those.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my size was available online :( I'm definitely taking a visit to my local store later today. xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely in need of a pair of nude sandals, thanks for sharing these!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the nude trend lately! Thanks for sharing :)

    Thank you for choosing to link up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good strappy nude sandal- so chic. And digging the steal options you've featured here! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha