Monday, July 8, 2013

What I Wore: Navy & Mint

Happy Monday ladies! I can't tell you how difficult it was for me to start the day. My extra-long   holiday weekend was needed, but I'm back to the grind and ready for a busy work week ahead.

I recently purchased this printed tulip skirt from H&M last week for ten bucks! It was hanging on the sales rack, singing my name... the only one in my size! I had to take it home with me. I also picked up this mint cashmere cardigan at J.Crew. I've already worn it a few times. The color is so pretty, perfect for the summer, and it keeps me warm throughout my day (I work in an ice box). I typically plan my outfits for the week on Sundays, but this one was styled in a rush this morning. Maybe I should do this more often. I had a go-with-the-flow-moment and the colors navy and mint paired so nicely together.


I also wore my suede grey heels I picked up at Nine West a year ago, during a holiday sale. This cutie sits on the bottom of my shoe rack and definitely deserves a bit more love. I recreated my outfit and even purchased the tulip skirt you see below.



Are you a fan of tulip skirts?
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
.

23 comments:

  1. Mint is a great color to wear with black and white. I love this combo. Yes, today was a slow start, but hopefully the week will go by fast.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovin' the idea.. especially black and white stripes with mint. Thanks hun! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. it was meant to be!! love this!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Easily my favorite cardi I've ever purchased :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Those two colors look great together! such a fantastic outfit!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sara. I think it's my new favorite color combo! xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it's a gorgeous color combo! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes! I love the navy and mint together.... What a great combination.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I should wear them more often! xo, tasha

      Delete
  8. That cardigan is absolutely perfect; cashmere and minty goodness...what more could you want?! Love your outfit!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You're right, what more could you want?! Thanks for reading Jen :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  9. That skirt - so stinkin' cute! What a great deal too!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clean, classic look. I adore mint and navy together. The print on the skirt is really pretty. Thanks so much for linking up with I Feel Pretty this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting, Alison! xo, tasha

      Delete
  11. Tulip is one of my favorite structures for skirts. But that cardigan... oh my goodness. It looks so soft and comfy.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the outfit and color combo on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha