Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Flat Chance

My feet really need a break. Wearing four-inch heels everyday to work probably isn't the best idea. With this in mind, I've grown to love flats. I've recently introduced quite a few to my professional wardrobe, during days that require a lot of running around. Not only did I realize my heels were getting in the way of completing projects more efficiently, It was nice to come home pain-free. These nine, lovely flats were recently added to my want list:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


Would you trade in your heels for flats?

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cindi, it's so comfortable! I have it in bright yellow ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Such cute options. I really love #1 & #3!! Also, I am loving all of your recent purchases.:) That bag from Aldo is perfect.
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, it's my new work tote and I can fit my entire life in it. lol. Thanks for your sweet comments :) XO

      Delete
  3. I would wear all of these shoes, especially like 1 & 2.
    Sherry
    http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2013/08/fashion-informant-black-white.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha