Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Finds: H&M Grand Opening, Under $35

I'm confident this is not a "good thing" for my wallet, but H&M's online store has official launched this week for U.S. shoppers. All those cute items my favorite fashion bloggers have been able to score, before they sell out, are now just a click away! I'm a little too excited about this news. Here are some of my must-have finds from the new online store:

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten


Will you shop H&M's online store?
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
..

7 comments:

  1. FINALLY! i wonder what took them so long. xo jillian Stop by cornflake dreams i'm hosting a minted giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jillian! Just glad they are finally online :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Two, six, and nine are my favorites! So pretty!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab picks! Love them all.

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha