Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Finds: Interior Therapy

I have twenty-three days until I move into my new condo downtown. I've waited quite some time to find the perfect, city residence, and it will soon be mine... all mine. And with a new place, a new decor is in order. I have so many ideas I'd like to implement into my space, and plan on sitting down in the next few days to organize all my thoughts. My favorite decor blogs and websites have been such a great source of inspiration.

Shop: one / two / three / four 

 
Please share your recent decor projects below the bump!
 .
.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE that pillow! I recently moved into my own apartment and it's got furniture, but I need to add finishing touches like rugs, pictures and fun pillows. Still haven't done that lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, it's the little touches that really make a space yours. Have fun putting it all together :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Lovely, I want it all! The first picture in particular is really sweet. I can picture it in a bedroom. So excited for your condo! We live in a condo and it's perfect for a single person or small family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noelle - I am so excited, you have no idea! :) XO

      Delete
  3. Great post!!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday’s Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Lauren! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. That chevron rug is AMAZING!!! I have no use for it, but I want that!

    xoxo Jackie

    http://www.somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, have you seen the grey version? So chic! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. I just love that chandelier!! It's gorgeous!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with it instantly, Amy! :) XO

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha