Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target Collection

Target has done it again! I'm not surprised, just excited. The collection is said to include 100 pieces, jam-packed with cool and chic clothing, shoes, bags, intimates and more. And your boy will be happy too. There's something for him in Target's latest collab - classic tees, slacks and even outerwear. According to the latest presser, prices are said to range between $20 to $300.

























If you want to take a peek at the entire collection, the ladies at Racked has the download. Click here to take a look and see what they had to say. Don't forget to mark your calendars. Target will launch the Phillip Lim collection in select stores, starting September 15th.


What are your first thoughts about Target's newest collaboration?

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

8 comments:

  1. Hmm, not gonna lie...totally excited for this one! I love how classic his pieces are yet at the same time they have a little kick to them that is totally hip. Got the date circled on my calendar :)
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marion, the drop=waist dress is screaming my name! :) XO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Agree! Love an outfit I can transition from day (for work) to nigh (with friends) ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I seriously cannot wait to snag some of these items, especially one of the bags!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I'm a huge fan of the mustard crossbody. Can't wait to try it on :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I am pumped for this collection! Hope its as fab in person as it looks online!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha