Friday, August 9, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Leopard Foldover Clutch

It's no secret that a little bit of print can make a huge difference for an outfit. Especially animal print. However, there is a fine line between chic and overdone. I tend to gravitate more to leopard, and although I have a ton of pieces in my wardrobe, I wouldn't dare wear them all at once. This CLARE VIVIER haircalf foldover clutch has been a favorite of mine over the last month. The $200 price tag left me wondering if there are "wallet-friendly" options to choose from. Bingo! Of course there are...

 / SPLURGE $210 / Haircalf Fold Over Clutch / Purchase Here /

 / STEAL $30 / Faux Fur Clutch / Purchase F21, Oasap, Nordstrom /


Bloggers do it best! Love the idea of mixing several different prints...these ladies integrated their leopard clutches so effortlessly into their looks.

/ BLOGGERS / 1 / 2 / 3


Would you add a leopard foldover clutch to your accessory collection?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

5 comments:

  1. I would! These are becoming so popular. $17 from Forever 21 sounds good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forever 21 number is a really great alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! I'm completely flattered!

    I would love for you to vote for me in the Wallis contest so I can win a trip to NYFW :) http://bit.ly/15POJr1

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your frugal options! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $25 Simply Just Lovely Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha