Monday, August 5, 2013

Trending: Pretty In Pink

Elle.com reports that rose-colored pieces are trending, and they're not lying. If you haven't noticed, fashion bloggers are wearing a lot of pink lately. Whether it's hot pink or something a little more subtle, the color is so natural for summer, and these bloggers couldn't agree with me more:


Jennifer @ Belle de Couture


Jessica @ Bows & Sequins

Henar @ Oh My Vouge

 Priscila @ My Showroom


Over the last few months, pink has been the new black for me. Honestly, I'm surprised how versatile the color can be. I recently purchased a bright, pink blazer from H&M, and I can't count the number of times I've worn it last week. Here are a few pretty pink picks I'd love to take home:



Is your wardrobe trending with the color pink? 
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's one of my favorites as well :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I love hints of pink in an outfit- it feels feminine and girly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, the perfect amount of "girly" :) XO

      Delete
  3. I've never really been a fan of pink, but it's been growing on me lately. I like the soft, dusty shades best.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer looks amazing as always! LOVE pink!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha