Monday, September 23, 2013

Red Carpet Favorites: 2013 Grammy Awards

I hope you ladies caught the 55th Grammy Awards last night. The show was not only entertaining, but the celebs looked stunning. Red and white were the colors of the night. I think this was one of the best dressed award shows this year, for sure! Here are my top 6 ensembles that graced the red carpet during Sunday night's coverage:

Rhianna in Red - Azzedine Alaia
I think she found her color. The makeup is on point!

Taylor Swift - J. Mendel
I'm usually not a big fan of white, but Taylor wears this perfectly.

Allison Williams - Kaufman Franco
I would've preferred to see her in a color, but this dress is suited for the night.

 Kaya Jones - Unknown (Glam Cam 360)
Maybe I was just crushing on red last night, but I fell in love with this look the minute I saw it.


Maria Menounos - Gomez-Gracia
I would've preferred a more glamorous belt, but the yellow looks great on her!

Keltie Colleen - Unknown


Who wore your favorite dress?
.
.

RELATED POSTS:

Disclosure: Photos courtesy of Hollywood Reporter, Huffington Post, LA Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha