Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Crystal Cluster Necklace

The moment I saw this necklace, I had to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, it was so popular at J.Crew, it sold out before I could reach into my wallet and grab my credit card. The good news is that I've seen inspired versions popping up online for a fraction of the price. I finally purchased my statement piece from Groop Dealz a few weeks ago, and I wear it with just about anything! Here's another wallet-friendly deal worth sharing:


 / SPLURGE $158 / Crystal Cluster Necklace / Purchase Here /

  / STEAL $31 / Crystal Cluster Statement Necklace / Purchase Here /


Bloggers do it better! If you have any doubt that this gorgeous piece of jewelry is too glam for everyday wear, I hate to say this, but you're wrong! It pairs with just about any look you're going for. You don't have to take my word for it...see how out these bloggers styled their bling below:

  1 / 2 / 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha