Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekend Wants: I Live for Chunky Sweaters

So Fall is finally here, and guess what? It feels like Summer has arrive again in Florida. Temperatures were as high as 90 degrees yesterday and I was tempted to take my friends up on an offer to join a last-minute, weekend, beach trip. This is the life of a southern girl, lol. While the rest of the state is enjoying the sun, this girl is dreaming about cooler weather.



How anxious are you about cooler weather?



RELATED POSTS:
.

7 comments:

  1. The temps have been high here too... I'd kill for some fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and comfy factor of Number 3 most. Very promising! I love chunky knits.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chunky sweaters for the winter season!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want number 2, i love jumpers with patches.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha