Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Call Me Bag Lady

Yup. That's what my friends call me. I LOVE huge handbags, but what I love even more, is filling them up. My job requires me to be ready at a moments notice, and a generously-size tote is seriously my best friend. Accessorizing with a wristlet isn't going to cut it on most days. Although, I did purchase the cobblestone park bee this past weekend from Kate Spade. Here are some fall favorites (in a number of price points) that have made their way onto my wish list:


one / two / three / four / five / six


What are your Fall handbag favorites?
Don't forget to enter my Essie Nail Polish Giveaway!

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Tasha. As much as i love no 3, its so common place these days,i dont think i will ever want to buy it anymore. i would rather go for bag 4 or 6. I love me a unique piece any day :)
    A hello from http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, but the red is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a big red bag in my life! :) XO

      Delete
  3. Three and five are my favorites but all are great!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what I would give for a Pashli! Love that Tory Burch bag too!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. the studded coach is gorgeous, but the red one makes such a statement!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha