Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekend Finds: Friends & Family at BaubleBar

I religiously shop for jewelry at BaubleBar, so when I received a little note in my inbox about their Friends and Family sale [sitewide, i might add], I just couldn't resist the temptation. The sale ends tomorrow, so be sure to take full advantage of these great deals! Proceed with caution. You're bound to get a little out of control. I did.

The Deets:
Receive 10% off when you spend $50 or more (code: FRIEND10), 15% off when you spend $100 or more (code: FRIEND15), and 20% off when you spend $150 or more (code: FRIEND20).



What's on your weekend wish list?
Don't forget to enter my Essie Nail Polish Giveaway!




RELATED POSTS:
.

6 comments:

  1. All of these are perfect! I def want to take advantage of this deal!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wish list. Those are all nice pieces. Check my wish list too here >>
    Mart of China Wishlist for October

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those drop earrings are gorgeous and to die for!! Love them! Thanks for sharing..
    Visit me @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them so much I had to purchase! XO

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha