Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Trending: Windowpane Prints

The windowpane print made its debut months ago, but I'm starting to notice it more and more. While I prefer the classic black and white, this print looks equally sharp with modern color combinations. My favorite fashion bloggers have styled some unbelievable "checkered" looks. Wearing a 'lil print never hurt anybody - I'm sold on this one.

Jessica @ Here & Now


Laura @ LoSo Fancy


 PhiPhi @ PhiPhi's Blog






 Wendy @ Wendy's Lookbook


I'm a tad late to this trend and missed out on a few blogger favorites from J.Crew and Forever 21. But I'm in luck. The windowpane print is huge for the Fall season, and I'm lovin' the options available:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


What do you think about the windowpane trend?
.
 
RELATED POSTS:


*Wednesday link up party with Random Wednesday + Style Sessions + The Pleated Poppy
.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post Natasha! I've totally been shopping for windowpane pieces...LOVE the fit + flare dress option you featured here!!

    You always have the best trend roundups!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is adorable! I recently purchased the cropped Gap pants - can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Thanks for your leaving such a sweet comment. XO

      Delete
  2. I LOVE dress number 3. Super cute!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. This print is starting to grow on me

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha