Monday, October 7, 2013

What I Wore: Lace & Bows

I can't get over the lace trend. Yes, it was here and gone a year ago, but I'm stuck on it. I just might have performed an entire dance routine when I rediscovered my favorite lace blouse. No, really. I was way excited! It was tucked into the back of my closet, and I can't believe I forgot about this gem. I gave it a little love last week and paired the lace with my most comfortable, J.Crew cropped minnie pants (I could really wear these every day). AND, you'll love this one. I purchased these bow ballet flats from Ann Taylor last week, on sale for only $30!


Yes, I'm feelin' pretty proud of this find. I even grabbed two pairs for friends. I mean, it's not every day you find leather flats, with the cutest embellishments for that price. These bad boys have already found their way into my work routine, and as comfortable as they are, it'll be hard to keep them at home.



What was your latest cheap find? 
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
..

13 comments:

  1. Argh. I will never ever be able to resist lace. This look is too pretty!!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I agree with you! Lace is here to stay - In my book at least :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. An old Charlotte Russe find. So glad I rediscovered it! XO

      Delete
  3. I am such a old soul, I love anything lace! This is beautiful!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Kristina, it was such a great surprise... i can never find my size when shoe shopping. It'll be a fave for some time now :) Thanks for visiting, XO

      Delete
  5. That Charlotte Russe blouse will forever be the one that got away (that I wish hadn't!!) - at the time I already had a lace blouse and figured I wouldn't need ONE MORE... but I am still kicking myself about it! It's gorgeous and looks like it came from Anthro or a cute antique parlor!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, shucks! There are many blogger favorites I missed out on, so I completely understand. No worries, there will be something else, right around the corner... you'll see! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. What an adorable combo–I've been hunting for bow flats recently!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the last pair of bow flats!!

    K
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll always be a proponent of lace even when it's not a crazy trend, I just love it so much! I couldn't agree more about those J.Crew pants, I have a couple pairs and want to buy them in every color! And those shoes - such a great find!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha