Friday, November 29, 2013

#BlackFriday Shopping Guide

The day has finally arrived! This is when my boyfriend and father looks at my mother and I, shakes their heads (with question), and laughs, as we prepare to head out to the madness called Black Friday. To be honest, it's not just about getting great deals. It's a tradition. Mom and I plan a serious shopping strategy, make a pit stop at Starbucks for a treat, visit just about every mall in the city, then take a long, afternoon nap. It might sound crazy, but we both look forward to it every year!

If you prefer to stay in today, I don't blame you...I've got your back! Here's a handful of online Black Friday deals you don't want to miss out on! It'll be difficult, but remember: this is the perfect time of year to shop for others on your holiday shopping list ;) 


ANN Taylor: 40% OFF everything online (Code: GET40)
My Picks: Optic Dot SweaterCollette Suede Peeptoe Heels 

ASOS: 20% OFF your entire purchase (Code: GIMME20)
My Picks: Crossbody Bag with Clean Lock, Jumpsuit with One Shoulder and Open Back

Dorothy Perkins: 25% OFF, plus FREE shipping (Code: HOLIDAY25)
My Picks: Blue Roll Sleeve Pussybow Blouse, Burgundy Skirt

Four Seasons Accessories: 20% OFF your purchase (Code: FSATWENTY%)
My Picks: Camel Cohen Tote Bag, Tortoise Chain Link Necklace

J.Crew: 30% OFF your purchase (Code: HOLIDAY)
My Picks: Vintage Holiday SweaterMinnie Pant in Medallion Print

J.Crew Factory: 50% OFF your $50+ purchase, plus FREE shipping (Code: HOLIDAY50)
My Picks: Factory Pleated Shift Dress, Factory Printed Silk Blouse

Kate Spade NY: Save up to 75% OFF your purchase (No code needed)
My Picks: Waverly Street Drew, Bungalow Bouquet Short Statement Necklace

LOFT: 40% OFF everything online (Code: ENJOY)
My Picks: Lace Sleeve Sweater Tee, Tulle Skirt 

Madewell: 25% OFF your entire order (Code: FEAST25)
My Picks: Ex-Boyfriend Flannel Shirt, The Billie Boot

Net-A-Porter: Up to 50% OFF, plus FREE shipping and returns (No code needed)
My Picks: Girl On Fire Jersey Tee, Mulberry Bow Leather Belt 

Nine West: 50% OFF all boots and booties (No code needed)
My Picks: Partay, Olly

Old Navy: Up to 50% OFF everything online
My Picks: Fitted Ponte-Knit Dresses, Frost Free Faux Fur Trim Jacket


My inbox is flooding with even more deals as I type this post, so I'll be sharing my favorite #BlackFriday finds on Twitter today (follow me). Please share yours below the bump!
.

  
 RELATED POSTS:
. ++

10 comments:

  1. Great roundup! I always stay in and shop online... so far I've placed orders at Ann Taylor and Old Navy. So many great deals! Enjoy your shopping day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you for staying in on Black Friday. I'm sure you can't wait for your packages to arrive! The best part of shopping online...the anticipation! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. You are brave facing the sales in person! Here in Australia we have been hearing about all of the injures!

    Hope you have a safe and fun shopping day.


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mica, Yes...I've heard about the violent crowds as well, but fortunately, never seen those altercations in person :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I wish I had someone to brave the stores with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, that's when you drag the Mr. out to the stores :) XO

      Delete
  4. thnx so much for stopping by! Sabina Styleblog Only in Frankfurt
    http://so-nur-in-frankfurt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't do it! I'm afraid of the crowds. =/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha