Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: For Him

Men are probably the hardest to shop for. Especially when they seem to have it all. I enlisted the Mr. in my life to help me put together this post, so it's got a man's stamp of approval. Christmas will soon be here before you know it, and with Black Friday right around the corner, it doesn't hurt to have a plan. If you need a few ideas, I have quite the list for you below:


1. TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch
2. Lululemon Relay Jacket
3. The Gold by Jay Z Gift Set
4. Keurig Coffee Brewer
5. Tabletop Foosball Game


What's at the top of your list for the Mr. in your life?
.

  
 RELATED POSTS:

11 comments:

  1. Great idea for my man, too. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men are so tricky to buy for, i think a Xbox or PS4 game is as good as any. But you have some great ideas.

    P.xx

    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Im sure my guy would love the jacket! <3

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the Keurig, please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great ideas, especially the foosball game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Keurig is a perfect gift for a guy! That is what I was going to get my husband until he went online and bought it for himself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 and 5 are perfect =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Isn't it a great gift idea? Plus, the price can't be beat! XO

      Delete
  9. Great ideas! I would add some face/body care products:) Yes, I know they don't like shop for it, but like when the skin is calmed down and moisturized. They are always smile when unwrap the gift, but week later say Thank you and what a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha