Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Picks: Target's Holiday Lineup

I walked into my local Target store yesterday after a one month hiatus, and I was pleasantly surprised: The Sam & Libby Summer collection is on sale, Winter accessories are abundantly sprinkled around the store, and a ton of holiday clothing are stuffed onto the racks. My visit to Target got me all excited about the holiday season. Wish I would've went sooner. They have all the season's trends covered, head-to-toe!



Are you shopping Target's holiday lineup?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

12 comments:

  1. Target's clothing selection is getting better and better! I really love that textured dress.

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Katie! They surprise me every season :) Thanks for visiting, XO

      Delete
  2. I love the textured dress and the first shirt. Very cute!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wintery white is what drew me in! You can never have enough shift dresses ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Love your picks, especially the first shirt. Too cute!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Great Blog!
    I'm following you!

    Kisses

    SHOPPING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. love target and these are all great options. those boots are great!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i need those fur boots, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm I need to go to target this weekend and get that Fur vest. Amazing!
    xo Dina
    http://www.sweetestsomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love every single one of these picks! perhaps i need to go shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh-my-gosh. I love everything you picked out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha