Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Arrivals: Kate Spade New York

Kate Spade believes it's the glitter things that count, and I can't agree with that statement any more! Especially for this time of year. We all have Thanksgiving dinners, holiday events and New Year parties to look forward to in future weeks. Bows, sequins, feathers... Kate Spade's newest arrivals have made shopping for these upcoming occasions quite simple. My wishlist for Santa grew bigger every minute I spent browsing through the pages at KateSpade.com. You'll see why, below!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


What's on your holiday wishlist?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:
 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love kate spade. The scarf is so festive, now i want it! As if I dont have enough scarves!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate Spade new arrivals; so sparkly and chic :)

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it all! The skirt, the scarf, the shoes... I think I need to treat myself to something from her line this season :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha