Thursday, November 21, 2013

Trending: Winter White

So....remember that old school fashion rule that required women to stay FAR away from whites after Labor Day? It's the 21st Century. We wear what we want, when we want to, right? I've always wondered why some modern ladies fall victim to such a silly rule. As far back as the 1920s, even Coco Chanel resisted the mandate and made white a year-round staple (source). These stylish fashion mavens have also embraced the color and brilliantly incorporated Winter white into their outfits, during these colder months of the year.

 Sydne @ Sydne Style

 Rachel @ Pink Peonies



 Christina @ The Style Mogul




Finding white pieces in November is much easier than you may think! Here are just a few Winter white favorites I spotted online. Yes, If you haven't noticed, I'm totally co-signing the idea of  breaking "the rules" and adding splashes of white to your outfits.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


Old School or new school? Are you wearing white this Winter?

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

13 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I've always thought it was a silly rule even though I followed it when I was younger. Being in Florida, it's still in the 80's so the white thing definitely doesn't apply IMO, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sooo right about living in Florida! What are seasons anyway?! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Yeah, at this point I don't think I know anyone who actually thinks that rule applies anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks.


    Checkout the Thanksgiving $75 Giveaway on my blog. Great for Black Friday.
    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by for #ThatsFreshFriday!

    I keep telling myself to go for it and wear winter white because, who cares?!? But I have yet to do it! After seeing all these fab looks, I know it's time to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make it happen Candyce! Thanks for visiting ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. LOVE the winter whites! Especially the look by Eye Like Fashion!!

    @eyelikefashionblog
    www.eyelikefashion.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely like white in Winter. I'm just too nervous about wearing white because I know I'd get it dirty.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha