Monday, December 2, 2013

#CyberMonday Shopping Guide

Yes, this is happening! The Black Friday deals have been extended to give you the most out of your  Thanksgiving holiday sales. In many cases, Cyber Monday is turning into Cyber Week or Cyber Month! Like I did on Friday, I'll be tweeting my favorite Cyber Monday deals on Twitter (follow me). Here are just a few of my favorites:


ASOS: 30% OFF your purchase with code GIMMEMORE
My Picks: Jumpsuit with Strap Detail, Pearl Bib Necklace

BaubleBar: 20% OFF your purchase with code: CYBER
My Picks: Deco Strand, Aqua Envelope Jewelry Tray

C. Wonder Store: Enjoy 40% OFF everything with code: GIFTS40
My Picks: Printed Stripe Tote, Suede Cap Toe Glitter Pump

dELIA*s: 40% OFF everything online & in-stores, including FREE shipping with code: INDULGE
My Picks: Jayden Low-rise Skinny Jeans, Disco Sequin Party Dress

Express: 40% OFF every single item in-store and online, plus FREE shipping. No code necessary.
My Picks: (Minus the) Leather Quilted Moto Jacket, Flipped Heart Convertible Shirt 

Forever 21: 50% OFF all boots and bags. No code needed. Plus, an EXTRA 50% OFF all sale items with code: EXTRA50
My Picks: Clear Cut Stiletto Booties, Statement-Making VIP Tote

Four Seasons Accessories: 20% OFF your purchase with code: FSATWENTY%
My Picks: Gold Tone Pointed Earrings, Lion Chain Link Necklace

H&M: Take 40% OFF your entire purchase, plus FREE shipping wide code: 7376
My Picks: Silk Blouse, Handbag
 
Old Navy: 30% OFF your order online and in-stores with code: CYBER
My Picks: Embellished Collar Shirt, Ponte-Knit Sleeveless Shift Dresses 

Piperlime: 30% OFF sitewide, with code: CYBER 
My Picks: Sabine Foiled Pullover, Hive & Honey Military Anorak

Shopbop: Spend $250+ and Save 15%, Spend $500+ and Save 20%, Spend $1000+ and Save 25%, with code: BIGEVENT13
My Picks: Rebecca Minkoff Studded Mini MAC, Style Stalker Chillin Skirt

Zappos: Hundreds of items on Clearance. Save big on styles from your favorite brands.
My Picks: Kate Spade New York Grove Court Maise, Nine West Counter Boots


Please share your Cyber Monday deals and steals below the bump!


  
 RELATED POSTS:

5 comments:

  1. I dont usually shop at Forever 21 but couldn't help myself this year. The cyber monday and black friday deals were so good!

    BTW, im hosting a "Tell All Tuesdays" Blog Hop. Join us!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent guide, doll! My Cyber Monday was pretty successful- 40% off at Nordstrom and 30% off at ASOS! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet deals! Were you able to cross off everyone from your list? I ended up shopping for myself a little too much :) xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha