Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Finds: [Faux] Fur Fancies, Under $60

I purchased my first faux fur vest a year ago at Forever 21, and seriously thought it was a trend that will soon go away. I was wrong. Way wrong. My love for fur is stronger than it's ever been, and I'm not alone. Like leather, faux fur accents are popping up everywhere this season. I think I just might be brave enough to invest in another statement piece! ;)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


What faux fur pieces are on your wishlist this season?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

16 comments:

  1. Six is by far my favorite, great picks!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! Lovin' that bordeaux color this fall! XO

      Delete
  2. Amy, check out ASOS! They have a great selection ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE faux fur! I just picked up a vest like #2 and a fur throw is totally on my Christmas list (hoping Santa pulls through!)
    xx
    Here&Now

    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, I have #2 on my Christmas list... can't wait to see what you do with yours. I might just need a little bit of inspiration :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. What great finds! That vest up there is great! And I totally agree that faux fur is not going away anytime soon! Last year I remember searching rather hard for a faux fur vest - this year they are everywhere - so many awesome options!!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carylee, I hope you find the perfect faux fur vest! You're right, so many options available during this time of year :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. I especially like that second vest with the belt! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I love it as well...it's on my Christmas list ;) XO

      Delete
  6. Love the scarf, omg! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha