Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Hostess

We all have that amazing friend we love to spend time with, because she makes the best hostess. She has a way of always making you feel right at home. She knows all of your quirky eating habits and accommodates them. AND, she has a knack at pulling together last minute dinner parties in just a moment’s notice. These lovely gift ideas will not only say thank you, but put a smile on her face too!


1. Monogram Glass Plate
2. Wishbone Bottle Opener
3. Bejeweled Pave Ornament 
4. The Cellar Figural Owl Collection
5. Jules Point Bottle Stopper
6. Two of a Kind ''Ours'' Decanter
7. Cheeseboard and Knife Set
8. Dot Striped Salt and Pepper Set


What are you getting your hostess(es) this holiday?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it too cute?! I'm obsessed! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Very cute ideas, I am partial to the salt & pepper shaker! And the cheese board.
    -Chelsey (Patti Cake)
    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wishbone bottle opener! Such a random fun item. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bottle topper! How cute?!

    BTW, im hosting a "Tell All Tuesdays" Blog Hop with Fitness Blondie. Join us :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digging these gifts- super chic!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I have a a few owls around my condo... I just love 'em! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. Oooh I love this gift guide! I think my favorite is that cheeseboard!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift guide! I am fall in love with this cheeseboard set! And bottle opener, and salt and pepper set! Oh, it seems I like everything! Share your lovely gift ideas at our Christmas contest to enter and win $100 for holiday shopping. (Your entry goes with link to your blog and other social media profiles you'd like to add, and you can use your affiliate and sponsored links as well)

    http://quiqs.com/Christmas-Wishlist-Contest

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha