Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Little Ones

My favorite part of holiday shopping is nailing the perfect gift for the kiddos. I love walking up and down those chaotic toy isles and reminiscing about my childhood. I have a HUGE extended family, and over the past few years, my friends have started to grow their own families... so there's always a little one to shop for! I'm no expert, but hoping this quick guide will help you play Santa for the holidays.


1. Melissa and Doug Monster Bowling
2. Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle
3. Playskool Showcam Digital Camera and Projector
4. Power Wheels Corvette 
5. Hunter Original Kids' Wellington Boots


What is Santa bringing your little ones?
.

  
 RELATED POSTS:

9 comments:

  1. These are such great gift ideas, love the yellow Hunter boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Aren't the Hunter's just adorable?! ;) XO

      Delete
  2. Fun post! I love shopping for the munchkins in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, good ideas- I have to buy for my best friend's little girls yet! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little girls are too much fun to shop for! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I love those little hunter boots! too cute :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha