Monday, January 13, 2014

Red Carpet Favorites: 2014 Golden Globes

For the first time in a long time, I sat down to watch LIVE coverage of the red carpet! Sundays are my busiest TV days, so it was difficult to watch everything I wanted. Somehow, I managed to do so...thanks to my DVR [What would I do without you?]. While I wasn't surprised to see some looks on the red carpet, others just blew me away! Here are my absolute favorites from last night:

Amy Adams - Valentino
If you've seen "American Hustle," this style looks quite familiar on Amy 

Amy Poehler - Stella McCartney
Not exactly your everyday "little black dress"...love the cut-outs

 Rashida Jones - Fausto Puglisi

Lupita Nyong'o - Ralph Lauren
I'm obsessed with her flawless skin. Would love to know her skin care regimen

 Margot Robbie - Gucci 

Sosie Bacon - Rhea Costa

 Tatiana Maslany - Jenny Packham

 Maria Menounos - BCBG Max Azria

What was your favorite red carpet looks?
.
.
RELATED POSTS:

Disclosure: Photos courtesy of Huffington Post Style, She Knows. 

10 comments:

  1. Amy Poehler looked flawless; was definitely her best red carpet look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see her "Justin Beiber-esque" bit with Tina Fey? Hilarious!
      Thanks for reading,
      XO tasha

      Delete
  2. We have many of the same favorites!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Great minds think alike ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Amy, that dress/pant hybrid ensemble was sooo on point! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. First is my favourite ;-)

    www.mylovelyworld9.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Jenny Packham, a little grecian, but so elegant.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha