Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sale Alert: Extra 50% OFF Clearance at H&M

I was probably the happiest girl in the world, when H&M finally opened it's virtual doors online for U.S. shoppers last year. I frequent H&M a 'lil more than any normal person should, so having the ability to purchase online, not only saves me a trip to the mall, but I now have access to more inventory AND more sales!

We only have a few days left to take advantage of this ridiculously, amazing online and in-store offer [sale ends on 1/20]. Believe it or not, prices start as low as three bucks, so it's only natural that I add these lovely pieces to my shopping list:













































1. Chiffon Blouse / $10
2. Jersey Bow Dress / $15
3. Knit Sweater / $10
4. Jacquard-Weave Skirt / $10
5. Slim-fit Twill Pants / $10
6. Work Bag / $15
7. Link Necklace / $15


Please post your sale alerts below the bump! And, for those of you celebrating the MLK holiday, enjoy your three-day weekend ;) I will. 



RELATED POSTS:
.

14 comments:

  1. I was just in H&M the other day. They have been having some great sale over here in Germany. I got a scarf for 1 Euro and I pick up a couple bras that were 5 Euro

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow dress is amazing and I love the pattern on that skirt!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, you can never have too many black pencil skirts ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Omg! I'm wearing that bow tie skirt right now. I love it! It's a little short, but the fabric is a thicker, ribbed material. Also, like you, I loveee that H&M finally has online shopping available. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as the bow dress went on sale, I had to grab it. Perfect for running errands on the weekends or pair with a blazer and heels for work! XO

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. An absolute favorite of mine :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous pieces...
    I heart the necklace.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, it can never hurt to have such a versatile piece. Hope you're having a great weekend :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I can't believe it's already SOLD OUT. Crossing my fingers that the size I ordered fits me perfectly! XO

      Delete
  7. that sweater looks so cozy - love it!

    www.thecasualclassic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those pants! Usually I am afraid to wear something as bold as that but you have the best style sense!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha