Thursday, January 9, 2014

Splurge vs. Steal: Love Knot Bangle Set

I haven't met a pair of bangles I didn't like. Seriously, I love myself some arm candy. So when I saw this CC Skye Knotted Bangle Set, I just had to add it to my jewelry collection. In fact, I included a silver pair on my Christmas wish list and Santa delivered BIG TIME. I slowly opened the wrapped gift to find not one, but two pairs from C.Wonder. The price is wallet-friendly, so you can splurge your little heart out!

  / SPLURGE / $150 / CC Skye Love Me Knot Bangles / Purchase Here, Here /


   / STEAL / $29 / C. Wonder Knotted Bangle Set / Purchase Here, Here, Here /


Bloggers do it better! Love how these ladies stacked their bangles for just about any occasion. Sneak a peek at their blogs to see other looks with the knotted bangle touch!

1 / 2 / 3


Splurge or steal?
.

 
   

RELATED POSTS:

7 comments:

  1. These are so pretty.
    Happy Friday hun.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous pieces to add to your stackable collection :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I love CC Skye pieces, so knowing you can get ones just like them for so much less is the best! I'd love a set in the gold!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOLD is my weakness, Lyddie :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I always love a good look for less and these are so great! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha