Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Trending: The Crop Top

I have to admit, the first time I saw a few celebrity ladies pull of the look, I didn't know how to feel. When I think of cropped tops, my mind immediately goes to Save by the Bell... Kelly Kapowski, to be exact. To this day, her scrunci, teased-bang hairdo and high-waisted jeans might have paired perfectly with a crop top, but how can this trend translate to 2014? These bloggers have shown me how!



Melanee @ MelaneeShale.com

Courtney @ Girl Avant Garde

 Rachael @ Koko Luxe
 Hitha @ Hitha on the Go

Jessica @ Haute Canada


So I have to ask... is the crop top trending in your closet?

 
RELATED POSTS:


*Linking up with Style Sessions + What I Wore + WIWW + Trend Spin
.

3 comments:

  1. Love these outfits!
    Have a fabulous day hun.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have crop tops in my closet and go rid of them last year. Since I wasn't feeling them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crop top is not trending in my closet, but I wish I had the confidence to rock it!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha