Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekend Wants: A 'Lil Bit of Everything

Ladies, this has been one of the most hectic weeks for me! AND, I'm not complaining. In only a few weeks, this year has surprised me with a bunch of exciting opportunities. Can't wait to share them all with you. Today, I'm just happy to decompose and have a little bit of time to sip wine and catch up on my blog reading... and let's get real. I caught up on my "window shopping" too! I've been sticking to my new year shopping goals, so my want list has been piling up since the holidays. I keep asking myself: Do I really need this or is this something I'd just like to have?

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven



What do you do to unwind after a hectic work week?



RELATED POSTS:
.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, loving everything! I especially love the pillow, haha its awesome!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd LOL everyday, if that little accessory stood pretty in my living room :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Love that pillow! haha. I tend to sit around and watch tv after a long hectic week. The last thing I want to do is go out! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa, I did that same thing... except I spent most of the day watching Lifetime movies :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I decided I should definitely get 'em. They could easily become a wardrobe staple! XO

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha