Monday, January 6, 2014

Zipper Me Up

There used to be a time where exposed zippers were considered tacky. I’m glad trends change, because I love a ‘lil zipper. During the after-holiday sales, I picked up the most comfortable pair of floral ankle-zip skinnies from Gap and a Michael Kors motorcycle jacket, with more zippers that you can imagine. I still have a few more zippered favorites on my New Year's wish list:

one / two / three / four / five

 
So what do you think? Zippers or no zippers?

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

4 comments:

  1. I like the zipper look on certain items.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simera, I actually prefer zippers on outerwear and sweaters, than I do on pants. Go figure! Thanks for reading! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Love 'em! Can't believe they're sold out already :) XO!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha