Thursday, February 13, 2014

Step Up Your Style with H&M

To be completely honest, H&M isn't the first place I think of when I'm looking to purchase a new pair of shoes. H&M has always been my "go-to" for basics - tanks, jeans and accessories. The email I received today, may have just completely changed my mind. Have you had a chance to scope out the latest footwear collection? Once you take a peek below, I'm convinced you'll want to check out the entire Spring line!



Where do you shop for shoes?

 
RELATED POSTS:


All photos courtesy of H&M.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I love their flats but that has always been it. They have definately stepped there game up I love these shoes so freakin cute.

    xo
    Camille
    Guilty of Glitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't really like H&M because I find the quality to be less than awesome... but there's no denying their fashion is top!

    belle + compass

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha