Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Trendy Winter Earmuffs

I never thought I'd be prowling the internet for earmuff options... but that's what I found myself doing this past weekend. My business trips to NYC have become a bit more frequent, and with all the cold weather, I want to make sure I'm equipped with the essentials for my next visit. My biggest problem was finding a cute (and reliable) pair that isn't SOLD OUT. Luckily, these six, bright and cozy muffs are still available online:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6



What little accessory is keeping you warm this Winter?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Charlotte, who knew that UGGs made earmuffs! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Pair #3 - so cute! I wish we had a little bit of weather here so I could wear them!
    stopping by from Style Elixir.
    My website is alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I ended up purchasing a pink pair from QVC (http://rstyle.me/~1D6BX)! You can't beat the price :) xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha