Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekend Finds: Staying Warm this Winter

My work trip to New York this week was an eye opener. Prior to leaving, I realized that I didn't have the appropriate outerwear to brave the harshest Winter the state has seen in a long time. So instead of shopping my own closet, I did the next best thing... Browse my best friend's closet. It helps that she's a Bostonian and frequents her home state enough, that you may be able to question whether or not she lives in Florida. :) I'm finally back in the Sunshine State, and like never before, I'm on the hunt for a lovely Winter coat that will keep me warm for my next trip back up north.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


For those in harsh climates, what keeps you warm this season?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:
.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Puffer jackets are growing on me... Love the 'lil fur. It'll keep me warm. xo, tasha

      Delete
    2. Puffer jackets are growing on me... Love the 'lil fur. It'll keep me warm. xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. it's freezing in chicago too! sooo over this winter. im hosting a giveaway! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha