Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sale Alert: Shop "The Sale" at Anthropologie

I rarely purchased anything at retail price. I'm the type of bargain gal to wait a few weeks until it's on sale, before I hit the purchase button. I know, I know... definitely takes a bit of discipline! It's hard to say "no" to that pair of heels that could possibly sell out of my size, before the price drops (it's happened way too often). But none-the-less, this is how I stay on budget and continue to be able to shop for those favorites on my wish list. In the last few days, I've been obsessed with Anthropologie. I try to take advantage of their sales when I can. If you haven't visited the online boutique lately, be sure to take a look. You won't want to miss out on such a treat!

1. Stripemaze Dress / $99.95
3. Lou Trousers / $29.95
5. Tiri Cargo Pants / $29.95
6. Caroline Sweater / $59.95
7. Jacquard Swing Skirt / $149.95
8. Winona Blazer / $29.95


Have you shopped the Anthropologie sale?
.



RELATED POSTS:

.

5 comments:

  1. That striped dress is my favorite - but it's actually only $42 at south moon under! http://www.southmoonunder.com/Dolce-Vita-%27Odina%27-Silky-Stripes-Fit-Flare-Dress/161563,default,pd.html?start=102&cgid=Womens-Sale

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even better! thanks for sharing Lyddie :) XO

      Delete
  2. Its sad that I have never been able to find anything at Anthro, that I would want to buy..except for may be houseware :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha