Thursday, March 6, 2014

Trending: Florals + Stripes

I kinda feel like this trend has resurfaced... at least among the fashion blogging community. Floral was that print I would never consider wearing. And I was petty amendment about it. I felt the very same way about stripes. Take a peek into my closet today, and you'd be surprised to see a ton of prints... florals and stripes are in abundance. Hey, a girl can change her style as much as she changes her clothes! Words to live by...

Sydne @ Sydne Style

Laura @ On the Racks

Christine @ Hello Fashion


Allison @ In Bloom


Rebecca @ Mommy in Heels


With such a busy work schedule these past few weeks, I've gotta give myself an A+ on shopping. I've only purchased a trench coat and a pair of riding boots last weekend. All of which is considered an necessity, due to the crazy Winter whether up north (an my frequent commutes into the madness). None-the-less, I have a wish list that keeps on growing. Here are my top six floral and stripe pieces I'd love to mix and match:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


Would you consider mixing florals with stripes?

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I feel in love with the lace/crochet detail. XO!

      Delete
  2. I love all these amazing looks! Those heels and that dress are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Laura! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love floral prints for Spring.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to wear more floral next season! :) XO!

      Delete
  4. Florals and stripes are one of my favorite combos!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha