Friday, June 27, 2014

Splurge vs. Steal: The Perforated Tote

You can never have enough totes, especially if you're a professional girl on-the-go. I LOVED this perforated option the minute I laid eyes on it at Bloomingdales. This 'lil shopper comes in handy for the summer and the color choices are a perfect compliment to my floral-printed dresses. I could see myself stuffing it with towels, sunscreen and magazines for a weekend trip to the shore. The only hard part... is deciding whether or not I should splurge or steal!

 / SPLURGE / Kate Spade NY Cedar Street Perforated / Purchase Here, Here /

 / STEAL / Stella & Dot Avalon Tote / Purchase Here, Here /


Let's leave it to these bloggers to give us a few tips on how to style a perforated tote. It's nice to know that you can wear it with a pair of your favorite jeans and sneakers or leather shorts and your closet's tallest heels.

 1 / 2 / 3


What do you think of the perforated style? 
.

 
   

RELATED POSTS:

16 comments:

  1. I love the look of perforated totes-I think there's an openess about about them that screams summer! I love the steals you gave above!

    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I couldn't agree with you more! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. So cute, I love them all! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are the perfect bags for summer. They are so lovely and I'm definitely considering getting one.

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! So perfect for summer!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I really love this look - there is something so summery about the Perforated Tote...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the airiness of the perforation... LOVE IT!! xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Love this tote. They have similar ones on ShopLately, too. Check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johanna, Thanks for sharing! The YERSE leather weekender bag is gorgeous! Link: https://shoplately.com/product/296732/yerse_leather_weekender_bag

      Delete
  7. Great find!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the perforated tote! It's perfect for summer. Thanks for linking up with MidWeek Muse. I've been out of town, and I'm just catching up on all of the submissions from last week. Can't wait to see what you come up with this week! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha