Monday, July 14, 2014

10 Must-Have Summer Wardrobe Additions (Including Plus Size Pieces!)

I couldn’t be happier that Summer is here (technically, the first day of the season was June 21st). With that in mind, here are some staple pieces that’ll quickly revamp your wardrobe in celebration of my favorite season. These ten lovely items will fit seamlessly into your existing wardrobe:



CHECK LIST:
  1. A sweet dress that can easily transition from day to night, with the addition of...
  2. A killer pair of heels (like these classic ones from Aldo) and a red lip.  
  3. Jeans are a classic choice no matter what the season, so look for a light and stretchy pair of ankle skinnies or cuff a comfortable pair of boyfriend fit jeans.
  4. Sneakers have escaped the gym and complimented the most classic Summer outfits. Anytime a girl can be both stylish and comfortable, she’s hit the jackpot.
You can shop most of my picks at Shopbop, but in an effort to be a little more inclusive, I’m excited to introduce you to One Stop Plus. They offer a ton of plus size alternatives for all the items I listed above. Oh, and the cute, star chambray shirt from the Gap is available in sizes up to an XXL. Love that about the Gap!


What's on your list of Summer must-haves?
.



RELATED POSTS:
 .
.

23 comments:

  1. tank top, dress and skirt are my must have for the summer time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're so right... nothing beats a summer tank -- especially the cut-off ones I wear under my swimsuits. I saw quite a few options at Gap this past weekend :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I'm loving that stripped dress and that beautiful necklace. You're right summer only did just start on the 21st of June, but it feels like it's almost over. I'm almost in panic mode. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know what you mean, Vanessa. I've pulled out all my dresses from the closet...my goal is to wear them all by the end of Summer ;) XO!

      Delete
  3. Love that cute striped dress so much.....and that easy breezy blouse!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a sucker for stripes. Thanks for visiting! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. hi--i think this is the right blog! You commented on mine yesterday, but when I clicked on your link, it said your blogger profile was not available. just making sure! Anyway, love those shoes and that dress. I will forever love anything striped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle -- Yep, that was me! I have a serious weakness for stripes... which is funny, because less than a year ago I owned nothing striped! Thanks for visiting :) XO!

      Delete
  5. what a great list of summer faves! I am in love with those jeans and necklace... you can never go wrong with Gap either!

    xo Lindsay
    middleofsomewhereblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsay, a pair of really comfy Gap boyfriend jeans go a long way. It's the first thing I grab on the weekends. Thanks for visiting, tasha

      Delete
  6. love your summer must haves -- they are the same as mine! :) <3

    thanks for linking up natasha! :)

    happy tuesday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire Link Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! Thanks for hosting ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. I legit want everything in this post! So adorable!

    Thanks for linking up for MMG :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite summer picks ;) Thanks for hosting MMG :) XO!

      Delete
  8. I was thinking of getting a striped dress this year! thanks for the suggestions!

    http://staybeautifulforyou.blogspot.com/

    Zhuo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever girl should have a striped dress in her closet - go for it ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  9. This striped dress is really cute. Jeans and sneakers are also my must-have.

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reach for my converse sneakers whenever I get a chance. Thanks for visiting ;) XO!

      Delete
  10. I love your picks esp that dress! I need that in my life hahaha! thank you so much Tasha for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet, sweet comment! you don't know how much that made my day! :)

    uris
    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Uris! xo, tasha

      Delete
  11. Прекрасный пост!
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that hat and tee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great summer's must-have! Cute striped dress you got here.
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha