Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Re-Trending: The Windowpane Print

I was doing my monthly online shopping and ran across so many windowpane prints. If you follow my blog, you know I love me some stripes.... and the windowpane print isn't an exception. I had to share these great options... Some with urge to splurge a 'lil ;)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Bloggers Do It Better! Thank goodness I have access to a ton of really talented ladies that can make the windowpane print appropriate for any occasion - even the office! Love these three cute and simple ensembles I wouldn't mind replicating:

A / B / C


Have you been rockin' the windowpane print lately?

 
RELATED POSTS:


*Linking up with Style Sessions + What I Wore + WIWW + Trend Spin
.

1 comment:

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha