Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Finds: Pretty Pineapple Prints

I have a MAJOR crush on everything pineapple! After picking up these shorts, I knew I wanted some more pineapple in my life. It's flirty, fun and screams Summer like nothing else! Maybe it's the splash of yellow and green that I love so much. Or, it might be the thought of drinking my favorite cocktail on the beach. Either way, these pineapple options are on my list of Summer must-haves:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11


Do you love the pineapple print as much as I do?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:
.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love these shorts! They are so comfy! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Such cute pieces - pineapple is definitely a hot print right now!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Amber! Enjoy your weekend ;) XO!

      Delete
  3. I've been loving pineapple prints too! I probably have too many now, but oh well!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha