Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Wishlist: Coat Check

I'm starting to realize how important it is to have the right outerwear for the Fall. Especially when you live in the Northeast. We've had cooler weather the past few days and I think it's about that time to invest in another coat to add to my closet. Preferably, one that is functional and fashionable ... does that even exist? I've been window shopping lately and ran across these snuggly warm options:

 uno / dos / tres / quarto / cinco / seis



What are you dying to add to your coat closet?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The pink would certainly brightening up your day! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I'm such a coat person, and I live in the heat! I wish I could pull off a coat more often. I have to wait until night, usually after January lol. These are all very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that blue coat is beautiful!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh These are all pretty fab but what I'm really lusting after is number 5! A perfect mix of casual and luxe with the fur collar! Perfect for fall>>winter!
    Thank you visiting hun, hope to see you back sometime!

    Xx- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha