Thursday, November 27, 2014

#BlackFriday Shopping Guide

 (credit)

Ladies! Black Friday is only a few hours away. I'm not quite sure why I do this to myself every year, but, YES, Mom and I will head out to the malls right after Thanksgiving dinner. We typically come up with a plan of attack before heading out. Lol. I hope to get most of my holiday shopping done this weekend... crossing my fingers that the deals are worth all my efforts :)

For those of you who prefer to stay away from the crazy, I don't blame you. The deals are just as great online, and you get to enjoy your family and yummy holiday food, while staying warm inside. Here's a list of online deals you 'll want to get your hands on:

Ann Taylor: 50% OFF everything (Code: THANKS)

ASOS: 30% OFF everything (Code: TGIBF)

Banana Republic: 50% OFF everything + 10% OFF $100+ orders (Code: 50BF)

Calvin Klein: 40% OFF everything + FREE shipping (No code needed)

Design Darling: 20% OFF everything (Code: MANYTHANKS)

Dorothy Perkins: Up to 30% OFF + FREE shipping on $50+ (Code: DPSHIP50)

Forever 21: Deals starting at $4 + FREE shipping, no minimum (No code needed)
My Picks: Waffle Knit Sweater, Hooded Faux Leather Jacket

GAP: 50% OFF everything (Code: BLKFRIDAY)

J.Crew: 30% OFF full-priced styles (Code: HOLIDAY) 

J.Crew Factory: 50% OFF everything + FREE shipping on $50+ orders (Code: THANKS)

Kate Spade New York: Items up to 75% OFF + FREE shipping on $200+ orders (No code needed)

LOFT: 50% OFF everything (Code: TREAT)

Michael Kors: Up to 50% OFF (No code needed)

Old Navy: Up to 50% OFF + Take an extra 15% OFF (Code: GRAVY)

Payless: 75% OFF boots + 20% OFF everything (Code: ZZTHANKS)

Stella & Dot: Extra 25% OFF sale items (No code needed)


I'll be sharing new deals on Twitter all day today and tomorrow (follow me). Please post your favorite Black Friday savings below the bump!
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:


*Linking up with Style Sessions + What I Wore + WIWW + Trend Spin

2 comments:

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha