Sunday, November 30, 2014

#CyberMonday Shopping Guide

Updated with NEW sales December 1st at 6:59PM

Here's the deal dolls... most of the Black Friday sales will be extended through Monday. Some deals may even been a bit better than what we've seen over the Thanksgiving weekend. If your wallet can take another beating, you'll enjoy this roundup of Cyber Monday specials:

Ann Taylor: 40% OFF your entire purchase (Code: ENJOY40)
My Picks: Ombre Fringe Skirt, Pinstripe Flare Dress 

Banana Republic: 40% OFF everything (Code: CYBER)

Bauble Bar: 20% OFF site-wide (Code: CYBER20)
My Picks: Acrylic Monogram Curb Bracelet, Emerald Asterisk Collar

ChicWish: 30% OFF $50 (Code: SPEND50), 35% OFF $100 (Code: SPEND100), 40% OFF $150 (Code: SPEND150) + Additional 17-25% OFF final sale items
My Picks: Beads Embellished Collar White Shirt, Flower Dance Mesh Crochet White Top

C.Wonder: 40% OFF everything (No code needed)
My Picks: Penguin Shuffle Broadcloth PJ Set, Point to the Pearl Ring

DeLiA*s: 40% OFF everything + FREE shipping no minimum (Code: NOCROWD)
My Picks: Sequins Bow Sweater, Capsleeve Mini Sequin and Tulle Dress 

Design Darling: 20% OFF everything (Code: MANYTHANKS)
My Picks: Blue Zig Zag Tibor Ginger Jar, Greek Key Scarf 

Dorothy Perkins: Up to 30% OFF + FREE shipping on $50+ (Code: DPSHIP50)
My Picks: Blue Stone Necklace, Mink Faux Fur Stole 

Forever 21: 20% OFF $60 (Code: CYBER20), 30% OFF $100 (Code: CYBER30)
My Picks: Waffle Knit Sweater, Hooded Faux Leather Jacket 

GAP: 40% OFF everything (Code: CYBER)
My Picks: Oversize Fair Isle Turtleneck Sweater, Clean Leather Belt 

H&M: 30% OFF + FREE shipping over $50 (Code: 2896)

J.Jill: 25% OFF + FREE shipping on $100+ orders (Code: FS1126)
My Picks: Tartan Shirt, Drape-Neck Pullover

Kate Spade New York: 30% OFF your purchase (Code: CYBER30)
My Picks: Highland Place Medium Maria, Southport Avenue Oden 

Piperlime: 30% OFF sitewide + 40% off sale items (Code: CYBERSALE)

Macy's: Extra 15% OFF + FREE shipping on $50+, 40% OFF boots (Code: CYBER)
My Picks: Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel, Chanel Joues Contraste Blush

Michael Kors: Up to 50% OFF (No code needed)
My Picks: Brandy Leather Ankle Boot, Double-Layer Panel Blouse

Nordstrom: Up to 40% OFF (No code needed)
My Picks: Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Spray,  

Old Navy: 40% OFF everything (Code: CYBER)
My Picks: The Rockstar Mid-Rise Cords, Polka Dot Sweater 

Payless: 75% OFF boots + 20% OFF everything (Code: ZZTHANKS)
My Picks: Maven Comfort Wedge Boot, Penelope Over-the-Knee Boot 

Pottery Barn: 30% OFF all quilts, quilt shams and comforters + FREE shipping (Code: FREESHIP)
My Picks: Jumping Reindeer Printed Comforter, Faux Fur Throw

Steve Madden: 30% OFF + FREE shipping (Code: OMG)
My Picks: ElusionL, Braquel

Starbucks: $25 OFF orders over $70 + FREE shipping (Code: CYBER14)
My Picks: Verismo® 583 Brewer Silver, Double Wall Traveler

White Plum: $10 OFF when you spend $50 (code: MONDAYFUNDAY10), $25 OFF when you spend $75 (code: MONDAYFUNDAY25) and $50 off when you spend $100 (Code: MONDAYFUNDAY50)
My Picks: Cambridge Faux Suede Oxfords, Rosalie Lace Blouse

White House | Black Market: 25% OFF your entire purchase (Code: 15406)
My Picks: Silver Sequin Mini Skirt, Black Flat Boot

As I did this past weekend, I'll be sharing new Cyber Monday sales on Twitter today and tomorrow (follow me). Please post your favorite deals below the bump!

.

 
 RELATED POSTS:


*Weekend link up with What I'm Wearing + Weekend Blog Hop

25 comments:

  1. oh great roundup! i need to check out some of these sales myself! still have a few people left on my list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, Kileen! Although, it's been hard to say "no" to those items I want for myself :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. this is sooo awesome! thanks for sharing! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! That H&M deal is dangerous! :P

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your picks! Thanks so much for sharing all of these sales!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great deals! Thanks for sharing your list!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill. The list will be updated as I come across new deals! XO

      Delete
  6. Ah, the best thing i've read so far!

    http://touchofcollege.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Gabby! Hope this helps with your shopping :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. I did enough damage on black friday - i need to not even look at a shopping site tomorrow!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, Lyddie. I still have some shopping to do, so I'll be trolling the sites through tonight :) XO

      Delete
  8. Great sales round up! Can't wait for tomorrow!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's too good to be true! xo, tasha

      Delete
  9. Such amazing deals!!
    Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too. Many. Sales...Awesome round up!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today is the perfect day to knock out my holiday shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great deals out there to be had. I got so much done - dare I say I am ahead of the game?! Great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I scored quite a few deals over Black Friday + Cyber Monday- such a great time to shop! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha