Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Shuffle: Sweater Weather

New York City is no joke. It's the first day of November, and I'm bundled up in a turtleneck, scarf, rain boots and a trench coat. Most city-goers may look at me and think it's a bit much for 46-degree weather. My response: absolutely not. This Florida girl wears whatever it takes to stay warm. I'd even add a pair gloves if it didn't attract a few weird stares. lol.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

What favorite sweater is keeping you warm this season?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

10 comments:

  1. Please, I'm a Connecticut native and it is down right freezing right now. That wind? Not leaving the house today if I don't have to. But I suppose if I did, it would be in that pretty asymmetrical zip sweater.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyddie, You understand my pain! Ha! The wind today is no fun :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I really like the first sweater. I need to get a couple new ones this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for prints. Love the stripes too :) XO!

      Delete
  3. I was wearing Uggs yesterday, that just tells you how cold I was. Tonight where I live is going to be in the 20's so it's justified for me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! I can't even visualize what 20-degree weather is like (I will have to live it soon). Stay warm, doll! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I'm not ready for the cold winter ahead! Great cozy picks! I'm loving #4! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill... the zipper adds a nice touch! XO

      Delete
  5. This is a great roundup! I am loving them all! Sweaters are totally my go to for this season.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha