Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Finds: Snow Boots for the Season

It was as if I was hit by a car going at least sixty miles per hour. A tad dramatic? Maybe, but I still have a lot to learn about staying warm during the winter months. A few days ago, I was having a conversation with a friend of mine (and long-time New Yorker) about the weather. Who talks about the weather with someone you actually love talking to? This girl. I'm a Floridian and need to be schooled in all things "city life". I learned it's a requirement to purchase snow boots. NEWS FLASH: my two pairs of Hunter rain boots won't cut it when New York turns into a gushy, snowy mess. I wish I knew this last weekend, when all the sales were going on, but snow boots are now on the top of wish list:

1. Fleeced / 2. Puffed / 3. Laced / 4. Belted / 5. Quilted

I'm so excited, because I just recently launched my personal closets at Bloggers Closet and Poshmark.You will now have an opportunity to purchase items featured in this blog. You can view my closets here and here (receive a $5 gift card when you sign up and use invitation code: BTINT)! Items will be added weekly :)


What do you wear to keep your toes warm during cold months?


 
 RELATED POSTS:
.

4 comments:

  1. yes snowboot are a must in snowy towns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I could get away with having just rain boots :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I never thought I would think any of these boots were cute, but 3 and 4 have really grown on me over the last couple of seasons! Cute picks!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Carylee! Now that I live in a cold climate, I've warmed up to a few of these styles as well :) xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha