Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: For You

Merry (Belated) Christmas! Over the last week, I've been Florida, soaking up the sun and most importantly, spending quality time with friends and family. Not only did I do a little shopping on Christmas Day (yep, the outlets were open until 7pm, and I had a few last-minute gift emergencies), Mom and I decided to head to the mall today. The sales are just as great as they were before Christmas. If you're planning on spending a little of your holiday cash on yourself, check out these recent favorites of mine:

What will you treat yourself to this holiday?


 
   
RELATED POSTS:

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. For $32 you can't go wrong! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Love those booties and the nail polish.. and clutch!! All great choices :)
    xoxo

    Kaley

    http://myclosetlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaley! I just picked up that Essie color at Target. Can't wait to wear it on New Years Eve ;) xo, tasha

      @Target Link: http://rstyle.me/n/vazzwbk9w

      Delete
  3. love the sparkly skirt and the essie nail polish. great choice for the holidays.

    http://mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. C, that sparkly skirt will be a staple for any closet. Date night, Weekend parties or even Work dinners. Love it! XO

      Delete
  4. Cool selection!!!
    Happy Holidays!
    JOY; LOVE & HAPPINESS!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea for a post. Cannot forget about yourself. I adore that monogram bag.. I need something like that in my life!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! :)

    I find it crazy the shops were open on Christmas Day - everything is closed here. Good for last minute gifts though! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is crazy that shops were open on Xmas... I guess that's what you get when you live in the hospitality capital :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. love this, SO cute!! I am doing a FREE BURBERRY fragrance giveaway if you want to enter!! :) www.xoxokat.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha