Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New You!


Happy 2015 Ladies! Every year, about this time, someone asks "What are your New Year resolutions?" To which I reply, "I don't do resolutions, I do goals." Goals are more personal, and I make a serious commitment throughout the year to cross them off my list. Here are just a few of my personal goals for 2015:

1. Attend more spinning classes each month. I have a new love for spinning. I found the most amazing instructor (If you live in the NYC area, send me a note and I'll let you in on my secret) and I want to make more of a commitment to attend classes.

2. Volunteer more of my time to Charity work. I've participated in a few events this year and I know there is so much more I do. Sunday brunch will have to take the backseat to volunteer work this year.

3.  Participate in local blogger events. I'm in NYC for goodness sakes! I will take my fellow bloggers up on their invites to attend local events. This also means some fun content for the blog and partnerships you can participate in!

4. Play hostess to friends at home instead of meeting out. Living in NYC with so many options right at my fingertips (Seemless, I'm referring to you) doesn't help me here... but I will purpose to have more lunch and dinner dates at my home. Not only will I save some money, but I always eat healthier when I prepare it myself.

5. Complete all decor projects. I have finally settled into my apartment. Shamelessly, I started a few projects and haven't completed any of them. This includes the bathroom, kitchen and living room spaces. Hoping my favorite decor bloggers can help spark some ideas (and maybe a little motivation).


NEW YEAR'S SALE ALERT

Ann Taylor is having one of their mega sales! Receive an extra 70% OFF sales styles, through Friday night. If you shop at Ann Taylor, be sure to make your purchases quickly, because inventory is is going fast... I've already missed out on my favorite Pintucked Tie Neck Top (red sold out in XS).



Please share your goals or "resolutions" below the bump. Thank you for reading in 2014 and cheers to a new, (better) you in 2015!


 

. 

15 comments:

  1. What great goals! Definitely count me in for blogging events!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I totally forgot you're in the NYC area. Check your inbox...i just sent you a note :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Good Luck on you goal. Happy New years

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goals sound very realistic and excellent for personal growth and development! Thanks for the inspiration - I'm still working on my resolutions.
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina, thanks for visiting. Love your blog! XO

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your awesome goals. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    ☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ Happy New Year ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lenya, thanks for leaving such a sweet comment. Visiting your blog now :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all your resolutions and off course Happy New Year !!

    Love Imke
    https://colourfulmornings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! I need to work on getting out and meeting new bloggers too! I do a little TOO much hosting at home.. gotta get out more :)

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiiiiii! Happy New Years of course:) Hey also I wanted to invite you to my 'new' link up for fridays, Fashion Caché Friday, hope to see you there each week! http://sweethaute.blogspot.com/2015/01/fashion-cache-friday-1.html

    ~Be Sweet
    Christina at
    SWEET HAUTE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the one about attending more blogger events :) I live in LA so I need to make that one happen too :)

    www.beautyandcolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with all your resolutions- you have some great ones!
    -Emma

    The Daily Dil-emma || http://www.emmasheehy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha