1. Attend more spinning classes each month. I have a new love for spinning. I found the most amazing instructor (If you live in the NYC area, send me a note and I'll let you in on my secret) and I want to make more of a commitment to attend classes.
2. Volunteer more of my time to Charity work. I've participated in a few events this year and I know there is so much more I do. Sunday brunch will have to take the backseat to volunteer work this year.
3. Participate in local blogger events. I'm in NYC for goodness sakes! I will take my fellow bloggers up on their invites to attend local events. This also means some fun content for the blog and partnerships you can participate in!
4. Play hostess to friends at home instead of meeting out. Living in NYC with so many options right at my fingertips (Seemless, I'm referring to you) doesn't help me here... but I will purpose to have more lunch and dinner dates at my home. Not only will I save some money, but I always eat healthier when I prepare it myself.
5. Complete all decor projects. I have finally settled into my apartment. Shamelessly, I started a few projects and haven't completed any of them. This includes the bathroom, kitchen and living room spaces. Hoping my favorite decor bloggers can help spark some ideas (and maybe a little motivation).
NEW YEAR'S SALE ALERT
Ann Taylor is having one of their mega sales! Receive an extra 70% OFF sales styles, through Friday night. If you shop at Ann Taylor, be sure to make your purchases quickly, because inventory is is going fast... I've already missed out on my favorite Pintucked Tie Neck Top (red sold out in XS).
Please share your goals or "resolutions" below the bump. Thank you for reading in 2014 and cheers to a new, (better) you in 2015!