Saturday, January 31, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide: For the BFF

Valentine's Day is very much commercialized, but it's still one of my favorite holidays. Not only do I look forward to a lovely dinner and a few surprises orchestrated by the boyfriend, Valentine's Day is a time when I'm reminded by all the wonderful relationships in my life -- friends included. Today's round-up is chalk-full of cute, little "thank yous," for those special girls you can always count on:


Lovely Valentine's Day gift ideas from my favorite retailers: 
Nordstrom / Cozy Chic Robe, Lipstick Charm Trio, Heart Stud Earrings
T+J Designs / Gold Lips Glitter Tee, Heart Ring, XOXO earrings
Victoria's Secret / Bombshell On-the-Go Essentials, Flavored Gloss Set, Angle Sleep Tee
Modcloth / Heartbeat the Heat Sweater, Heart iPhone Battery Pack, Swoon Tank
Target / Statement Necklace, Burts Bees Tips & Toes Kit, Champagne Flutes
Alex and Ani / Whole Heart Charm Bangle, Friend Charm Bangle, Valentine's Beaded Bangle

How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
.

 
   
RELATED POSTS:

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable pj set! Sounds like you've got a pretty great v-day lined up.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyddie, I purchased a few sets from Old Navy. You can never have too many :) Thanks for reading, XO!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Gold is my "go-to"! Happy Super Bowl Sunday ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Interesting chois. I follow your blog now.
    Can you follow me back via GFC and G+!?
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha