Monday, February 23, 2015

Red Carpet Favorites: 2015 Oscars

This was one of the most exciting Oscar nights! Not only did the boyfriend and I have a few friends over to pre-party, I had a blast on Twitter, chatting with you girls all night about the stunning ladies who graced the red carpet and the Oscars' stage. It's always fun to see which looks blew us away, and which one's made us scream out WHY?! The men really stepped up their game this year. Dare I say, that some may have even out-shined their ladies. I think we can all appreciate when a guy takes a 'lil fashion risk. After all, a black suit with a bow tie is so predictable. Here are my TOP 10 favorites from last night:

Rosamund Pike in Givenchy

Jennifer Hudson in Romona Keveza

Jared Letoin Givenchy

Anna Kendrick in Thakoon

 Neil Patrick Harris in Brunello Cucinelli & David Burtka in Calvin Klein

 Emma Stone in Elie Saab

David Oyelowo in Dolce & Gabbana

 Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab

Eddie Murphy & Paige Butcher

Rita Ora in Marchesa


What were your favorite looks this year?
.
.
  RELATED POSTS:

7 comments:

  1. I love J. Lo dress

    P.S. My blog has moved to http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rosamund's dress was the best! Love the shape and the color!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Kendrick's dress was my favorite - I thought the coral was a great choice with her porcelain skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love emma stones. nice color choice, gorgeous detailing, and sleeves!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha